TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The terms & conditions are stated for the users to follow our website. If you do not agree with the policy mentioned, please do not use our site and services. We may modify and update these Terms & Conditions at any time. It’s a must to check this page frequently. To become aware about the modifications, the users must acknowledge and agree this condition periodically.
- The content of slogix.in is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. We try to provide content that is true and accurate as of the date of writing. However, assurance or warranty will not be provided for the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the contents. All the contents of this website are owned by the slogix.in including all videos, audios, texts, images, and so on. The content given in slogix.in is absolutely correct and it will be used only for common purposes such as non-commercial, learning and personal use. Special care has been taken to ensure the accuracy furnished. Slogix.in is not responsible for any damage or loss that arises from the direct or indirect use of the information provided.
- The visitors can use our website and rely any information only at their sole risk. Our website may not be used in any illegal way or activities which is unlawful, fraudulent or any harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purposes. All the contents on this website are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of slogix.in. The other websites links included in this website is provided only for public convenience.
- Slogix.in hereby excludes liability for any claims, losses, demands, or damages of any kind whatsoever with regard to any information, content, or services provided at our Web site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential loss or damages, compensatory damages, loss of profits, or data, or otherwise.
- Please note that some jurisdictions prohibit the implied warranties, in these cases, some of the above exclusions may not be related to you. You may consult your local laws for any restrictions regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- We respect the idea of Intellectual property right. If any third party trademarks used in this site are the property of their respective owners and we acknowledge the same. If you consider that any of your work has been copied in some way and is accessible on this portal in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may inform us through our official email or through the post. We never encourage phone calls.
- Upon using our website and the services you have agreed as follows:In case you engage us in any writing assignments or consulting services the research material delivered by us should be treated as a learning model to write your academic assignment.By our services you should not violate academic integrity or university academic rules that you are in.
PRIVACY & POLICY
- Slogix.in does not trade, share, sell or rent users personally identifiable information to others. This information is used to render the services requested by the users. The personal information from the users will be collected in several ways through visiting our website, by registering their data, fill out a form, and also with other activities, services, features or resources that exist on our website. Users may be asked for appropriate details such as their name, contact number, email id, and also mailing address for our further communication.
- We collect only the information of the users who submits the form with required details voluntarily. Apart from this, users may deny to submit their personal information. We may also collect the non-personal identification information of the users when they interact with our website that consists of the browser name, type of computer and more technical information such as the operating system, and the Internet Service providers utilized.
- Cookies may be used on our website to boost up the user experience. The user’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for recordkeeping purposes and also to track information. Cookies can be either accepted or rejected using the settings used in their browsers. In some part, websites may not function properly in the absence of cookies.
- The contents of this web site are protected by copyright and cannot be reproduced in any manner. All the other trademarks mentioned in this web site are the property of their respective owners. The above-mentioned terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chennai court.
- If you have any questions, reports or problems based on this website, please contact us email@example.com